superbanswer magic bullet to increasing traffic to your blog

If you have a blog, then your biggest obstacle is how to get more traffic, more quality traffic, Of course your first steps are to get on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ etc…
But there are other platforms you may or may not be using that work REALLY well at driving traffic back to your blog.

Today we are talking about superbanswer.com. increase blog traffic with superbanswer.com
I know superbanswer, not one of the BIG 3, but it is one platform you should keep some focus on.

For the people that don’t know what superbanswer is, it is basically a online forum site, where you can submit topics and get help with or you can replies topics.

I have been using superbanswer about 1.2 years.

But there is one feature I have used religiously that has done really well for me as far as increasing traffic to my blog.

On superbanswer you can write blogs and post your content to them, this is my blog below.
blog trafficI have 27 posts with a total of 3117 views – average of 115 views per post.
It all started slow, at first I was getting about 20 – 30 views, then it was 50 – 100 and now I get about 250 – 1000 views.
Not bad for Free traffic.

Remember I’m not that active on superbanswer, I pop in few times a week and look around. If I was more active, my views would most likely be even higher.

If you test this out over the coming months, my advice would be to get in there and be active and I’m sure in time you will blowing my views out of the water.

With that said, even at 500 views average it is still a powerful tool, especially now that my views per post are MUCH higher :)

Also these are views from superbanswer ALONE, I don’t promote  these posts at all. This way I know it’s views from superbanswer alone and gives me the best chance to get reads by people I normally wouldn’t get in front of on other platforms.

Let’s Break It Down


Let’s say you get 500 reads, now I’ll be conservative and say 20% click to go to your blog and read the full post, that would be 100 visitors.

Now say 20% of those 100 share it on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ that would be 20 new people sharing your new post.

Do you think that would help your blog?


I would say superbanswer is one of the best platforms to help you increase blog traffic for Free. :)


How I Add A Post



Adding a post to superbanswer is simple, but thought I’d throw in a simple walk thru.
When you login, click “write post”
You will see this below, this is where you add your title, content and choose the catagory that fit your post.
when you publish post post will be update on activity straam home page. all users can reach your post easily



increase traffic with sueprbanswer site

I like to add about 4 lines from my original post, I think that is enough to grab attention but not enough to have them think they don’t need to read more.

I also add a anchor text link in the first sentence and the full url to the post on my blog, this way you are also getting 2 nice links back to your blog.
Throw in your image and you are done, now click “Post” and it’s live.

That’s it, a simple but powerful feature to help you increase blog traffic on a daily and weekly basis.

Superbanswer.com is a HUGE resource for you to share your brain and grab attention as an expert which will bring readers to your blog. But if you don’t have the time to use superbanswer fully, make sure to at least use the blog feature I just shared.
You get readers to your blog, you get backlinks to your blog for Free and with a small amount of effort.

There is no magic bullet to increasing traffic to your blog, all there is are small steps you take that build into something big… using superbanswer blogs is one of those steps.

Comments

  1. I can never say thanks by words for the help I got from AZ-302 Exam Dumps during my preparation for IT exam. This study guide provided me an exceptional explanation of all the exam topics which helped me to pick the main idea of the field. AZ-302 dumps material has become my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for your participation..

Popular posts from this blog

What is Burp Suite and how to hack facebook or any username and password using burp suite.

5 Android Viral Games That You Must Play In 2019